“Fascism should more appropriately be called Corporatism because it is a merger of state and corporate power” Benito Mussolini
“The definition of fascism is the marriage of corporation and state.” Benito Mussolini
When I look at the press headlines, I am shocked by their lack of analysis. The headlines focus on trivia and not on substantial facts. This means are not doing the job. However, they have freedom to do their job. This implies that the owners of the press do not want the truth to come out. See my to be soon released books for why. Let’s look at some of the facts.
Each of the following events should be cause for massive debate. In fact, they are barely mentioned. This short article will only allow me to pick up on the major events that happened in the few weeks. These are:
- February 26, 2015: The government is taking over the Internet. They do this by executive order, regulations and not law. In this instance, the First Amendment’s command that there be freedom of the press is destroyed. The control of the internet has now passed from private hands to the government. By one voter, unelected members of the FCC have taken freedom of the press from the people.
- In that single instance, the First Amendment’s command that government be disarmed of power over speech and press is eviscerated. The ultimate control over the structure and content of the medium has passed from private to public hands. Now the politically appointed, unelected heads of the FCC, will call the shots over the internet. In this one vote of the FCC, everyone in America, indeed in the world, has lost freedom and opportunity. February 26, 2015, is the blackest day so far in the history of the internet.
- The government has killed the Keystone pipeline. This is an economic stimulus for the entire economy.
- The government has removed all AR – 15 ammunition from the population. At the same time, the government has ordered billions of rounds of AR – 15 hollow point ammunition. Hollow points are illegal internationally.
- Fourth quarter GDP was revised down from 5% to 2.2%. This is a drop of over 50%.
- In Arizona, vandals had the tools and the detailed knowledge to cut through hardened Internet cables and put major sections of Arizona into information darkness.
- On Friday, ground beef hit an all-time high.
- On Saturday, the Chinese cut their interest rates. Since the beginning of 2015, 21 nations have cut their interest rates – some to 0.
- In Denmark, it cost you half of 1% interest to make a deposit and if you can qualify, they will pay you to take out a loan.
- In Puerto Rico, the third-largest bank went insolvent and was taken over by the FDIC.
- In the United States, the economic data has been the worst for 12 months. 33 of the 38 economic rate readings come in below estimates.
- The Baltic dry Index has hit an all-time low.
- In Ukraine, the currency has collapsed and hyperinflation is beginning to take root.
- In the United States, the FCC refuses to release the regulatory document that affects every person in the world. No one knows what it says. Unfortunately, Pelosi is correct. “We will have to wait to see the law enacted before we know what ‘net neutrality’ means”.
Each of the above points should require a national discussion. There are no discussions. The press instead focuses on trivia. It appears to me that the press is intent on keeping the citizens in darkness. As a result, I perceive that the citizens are being led to a slaughter. They are not informed how bad the economy is, how bad the government is violating the Constitution and how much the centralized state is controlling individuals lives.
Let us look at just a few of the above events. Do you think it’s significant that DHS has been refunded; that they have light attacked vehicles; that they have 2 billion rounds of hollow point ammunition to fit AR 15’s? If you don’t think this is suspicious, you are not thinking.
Do you think that the SEC rules governing the Internet are being delayed by additional approvals of committees? Is it possible that this is a government grab for the last hang out for the truth in journalism?
In 2015, is highly likely there will be a global reset. This means that the United States leadership will be questioned. It also means that the US could lose their dollar reserve status, a real war could be started and the Russia Germany tilt towards the BRICS could take hold.
Meanwhile in the world. We are beginning to see signs of financial crackup.
- Desperation – central banks have open their cash spigots.
- Volatility – in the last three months, the CBOE index has moved between 11.53 and 25.2.
- Deflation – commodity and industrial prices have been going down
- Peak Debt – US congressional but budget office has declared that the US national debt, including unfunded liabilities is over $200 trillion. The world’s debt using the same parameters is over $2 quadrillion
The world is facing a debt wall. You cannot get out of debt by digging the hole deeper.
The facts show that the economy is the deep trouble.
- Oil markets by 50% in a few months.
- The Baltic dry Index has lost 30 percent since the beginning of the year. This index measures the international demand for raw goods. It has dropped 57% over the last 12 months.
- The Swiss currency debacle has caused insolvency in many areas of Europe.
- In manufacturing, China is forcing plant managers to lie about total output.
- In Germany, industrial output has declined to its lowest level since 2009.
- In the United States, the consumer demand for goods in December was the lowest in the previous 11 months. It followed that trend by being even lower in January.
- The global shipping giant Maersk openly says that the BDI index is falling because of the falling demand in every market in the world.
- Finally, we have a situation where the president ignores the Constitution, institutes executive orders against the best interest of the citizens of the United States, and causes a situation where “Crime does pay”. Today, an illegal earning less than $22,000, with three children, receives the following benefits resulting in a payday of $35,000 / year.
- Child Tax Credit ($1,000 per child)
- Earned income tax credit (EITC)
- Illegal status in the U.S. entitles you to
- Free – money, education, housing, abortions, medical, electricity and now free tax refunds.
In conclusion, am I the only one seeing these distortions of reality? I doubt it. People are just too busy trying to survive to get involved and the government is consistently reducing the number of ways you can get involved.