From 1952 to 1959, Victor H. Fischer was a Systems and Physical Test Engineer for McDONNELL AIRCRAFT CORP. From 1959 to 1961, he was an Electronics Systems Engineer for SPRAGUE ELECTRIC CO. From 1961 to 1964, he was a Senior Scientist at BATTELLE MEMORIAL INSTITUTE, where he evolved the origination of Human Brain Mapping as the Principle Investigator of a 13 member Psychiatric research team at the Columbus State Hospital, Columbus, Ohio. From 1964 to 1968, he was the General Manager for BRUN SENSOR SYSTEMS, INC. From 1968 to 1971, he was the Development Planning Manager for DRAVO CORP. From 1971 to 1973, he was a Political Consultant, and appointed by Pennsylvania’s Governor Milton J. Shapp to the Planning Council of the Governor’s Justice Commission.
From 1976 to 1977, He was appointed full-time Associate Professor within the Department of Economics at the Claremont McKenna College, Claremont, CA. From 1977 to 1979, He was a Management Systems Analyst for the Satellite Division of HUGHES AIRCRAFT COMPANY.
From 1979 to 1982, He was the Founder and the Chairman of INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT CENTRE PTY. LTD., registered in New South Wales, Australia. After nearly three years of the research and development technology, the research facility in Artarmon, N.S.W. was closed after 100+ patents were filed and registered worldwide.
From 1982 to 1989, He returned to the United States, and founded VHF CORPORATION, a Nevada Research Corporation. VHF CORPORATION continued the research and development technology, and another continuing patent was filed and registered in the USA.
From 1989 to Present, Green Energy Foundation SA and Radiant Foods Foundation SA, which are Panamanian Foundations and that were assigned all patents and technology licensing worldwide.
From 1999 to 2001, He completed his supplemental doctoral training and his Dissertation was approved, and on January 11, 2001, he was awarded a Doctor of Philosophy Degree in Engineering Management.
From 2008 to Present, Dr. Fischer returned to China, and established a “think-tank” that specializes on the study of China’s history, culture and China’s financial system reforms, with special emphasis on its precious metal systems, and its many banking systems, which includes China’s new AIIB banking functions, and patented heat engine technology.
- A New Window into the Human Brain? Battelle Technical Review, May, 1962
- Tuning in on the Living Brain: Saturday Review, June 2, 1962, pages 46-49
- Is Nervous System Amplitude or Frequency Oriented? J.A.M.A., June 23, 1962, pages 30-31
- Fischer Word Learning System: US Copyright 1967
- Improving Your Thought Process: US Copyright 2013 – Amazon Kindle Book
- Detecting Physiological Conditions by Measuring Bioelectric Output Frequency: US Patent 3,195,533
- Continuous Casting Line Speed Control: US Patent 3,521,696
- Reciprocating External Combustion Engine: US Patent 4,393,653
- Reciprocating Heat Engine: US Patent 4,426,847
- Rotary External Combustion Engine: US Patent 4,432,203
- Rotary External Combustion Engine: US Patent 4,437,308
- Self-Cooling Beverage Container: US Patent 4,669,273
- Hydraulic External Heat Source Engine: US Patent 4,747,271
- History of the Fischer Cycle Engine: December 2000; PhD Dissertation