Never be afraid to raise your voice for honesty and truth and compassion against injustice and lying and greed. If people all over the world…would do this, it would change the earth. ― William Faulkner
Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth. ― Albert Einstein
I do this real moron thing, and it’s called thinking. And apparently I’m not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions. ― George Carlin
It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong.― Voltaire, The Age of Louis XIV
It struck me that the 4 dissidents in our House in Congress are irritating since they attack the principles of the American Constitutionally free republic and endorse a totalitarian state such as China where an emperor such as Xi Jinping can say “Do it!” and get it done. In this instance, all the other citizens might disagree. These voices are shut out and the few dissidents get their way. In strong contrast, we have the dissidents in Hong Kong who strongly do not want to live under a one-man rule emperor for any reason. They riot to get attention to their position.
It is not easy to create 1 million dissidents. However, that is what the Chinese have accomplished in Hong Kong and the “four” have created in the U.S.. The spearhead that created the opposition in China was a proposed law that would allow China to bring dissidents from Hong Kong to the mainland for trial. The Chinese people in Hong Kong knew that Chinese mainland law is not fair. At least it is not as fair as British common law practiced in Hong Kong. The British system of freedom provides free trials, freedom of expression, arrest only when laws are violated not philosophical, political differences. China has a governmental dictatorship where the state (bureaucrats) set the rules. One must comply with the rules or suffer the consequences of state suppression. Today 1 million Muslims are in “training” or detention centers for believing in Allah rather than the state. 300 million Christians in China are now beginning to feel the pressure of China as the government is starting to destroy Christian churches and places of worship. In short, British and American freedoms of religion, association, expression, are being violated by the state.
There is a war of philosophy going on and no one has pointed it out yet. On the one hand, we have American democracy with the Constitution and Bill of Rights to protect the people and provide freedoms of religion, assembly, rights to carry guns, speech, and 250 years of success in a free society run by the people who believe in a Constitution. This decentralized Republican government elects people as legislators and the executives with certainty that they will adhere to the Constitution, organize, and live by its constraints.
In strong contrast, the Communist Party who elects its head, Xi Jinping, who has become the de facto Emperor of China, runs the communist society of China. In theory, he is the president. In fact, he is an emperor. He runs everything, which includes all the main agencies of government including the military. Further, he has changed the Constitution so that he remains emperor for life. All major philosophical decisions flow through him personally. America fought King George two centuries ago to win their freedom from such a system. Now we must do it again. But first we must fight the activist enemies with in our system. Pres. Trump just tweeted that lawmakers who hate our country should leave the US. He is right. The American Constitution is built upon the assumption that each individual has the right to choose the system and obey its laws or not. If they live in this country, they should obey the laws.
Four activists in Congress are supported by our media. This is not strange since our president, Donald Trump, has taken the position of America first. These four dissidents are Americans but they apparently do not follow the Constitution or our philosophy. Even when elected, they have the audacity to challenge the leaders in Congress. One of the four is extremely outspoken (AOC). She is a representative of Brooklyn which is surprising. She is energetic, determined, very verbal, and has a gift for acting. Single-handedly, she is changing the shape of the Democratic Party with their open borders policy and other extremism’s. Ms. Pelosi tried to school her. If she were capable of observing and absorbing as opposed to aggressively reacting and accusing, she may learn something from the senior legislator. Pelosi says, “Think before you act”. This is good policy for any young person.
The United States needs one approach to China as a policy. They need a policy that can move from administration to administration. Our dissidents within attack anything that Trump does and causes dissension and discord where harmony and unification is required. The Chinese philosopher Sun Tzu said, “If you know your enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of 100 battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained. You will also suffer defeat. If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will succumb in every battle.”
Today, we have discord because of the dissidents. They must be made to understand that this is a democracy, and in a democracy, the majority rules. Their views are heard and noted. However, if the majority believes otherwise, they should go along with the majority. That is how democracy works.
The dissidents have aligned themselves with governments that are the antithesis of governments of the people, for the people. They are aligning themselves with a totalitarian state where an emperor can make the rule and everyone else has to follow. Specifically, in America, in strong contrast to China –
- They do not have 220 million video cameras that track their every move and report back to a central government organization.
- They do not have annual report cards, which records and is graded by the state using their adherence to state rules and regulations.
- The social report cards are done once a year.
- They do not have restriction on education, jobs for travel. If ranked low on their report cards.
- They do not get better grades if they report on their neighbors transgressions against the state imposed rules.
- They get to elect anyone who wants to try to be elected to the legislature or presidency not just pre-selected candidates provided by the Communist Party.
- They have the right to bear arms as an insurance against the state. If the state becomes too aggressive. This includes military arms in support of a revolt.
- They have the right of the judicial system that enforces laws per the constitution and not the individual opinions of the judges or politicians or presidents or the Emperor.
- They have the right to free expression as an activist but must obey the laws. In China, activists suffer the punishment of Tiananmen Square – killed or imprisoned.
In short, the new sovereign world that the activests paint –
- Is without individual freedom, or responsibility
- The state is King and God is forbidden.
- The society requires a communist socialist society, which means no God and the supreme authority of the state over the individual. It is the optimum collectivist society. The individual gives up his freedom.
- State intervention is required rather than individual choice and responsibility for education, jobs, medical, travel and investment.
- The dissidents positions encourage a New World order state presented by the Council of foreign relations and its global bankers-
- One world government
- Regions of the world rather than sovereign states
- No borders
- One central bank
- One world currency
- Appointed legislatures as in the European Union
- Forcing of the Americas, North and South into a union similar to the European Union.
- Global taxes to support a global army, which is to be used as the enforcer.
- Global tracking of individuals as is currently done in China.
- Individual rewards for good grades on the social report cards of permission to travel, education, medical care, housing, jobs.
The activists need to wake up. They are out to kill “golden goose”. The US is a global model for individual freedom, not group conformity. It is for this reason that for the world’s population all want to come to the United States. Any society driven with no borders, free education, free medical will soon be over populated. No one would be able to pay for it. If you want freedom to be able to choose your religion, choose your travel, go to the school of your choice, or would not go to school, choose to work in a profession of your choice or to become the president of your own company, then you must choose the American model, not the Chinese. The Chinese model only works by force. You do what they tell you to do or let you do. This is proven by people who live under that system.. Today, we have –
- 1 million Uighur Muslims in concentration/training camps being filled with Chinese propaganda. Forget Allah and pay attention to the state. No more beards or Burkas.
- 1 million revolting Hong Kong residents who rejected the mainland China – one man Emperor rule of law.
- Millions of Christian Chinese (there are 300 million Christian Chinese) who are trying to leave China because of the current government destruction of their churches and places of worship.
- The entire Tibetan population who has now suffered years of Chinese suppression to convert them from thinking about the Dalai Lama as their leader to the Chinese state as their leader.
People in China and Tibet were living under a system that the dissidents envision but reject it and try to leave for good reasons – it restricts the individual and forces them into a collectivist camp. One must accept state authority over that of God’s authority and the individual’s reasoning ability for what is right for them. The ethical principles created by religions no longer exist.
A challenge to the dissidents. If you do not want to go to your country of origin, go to China an live for a year. Get some experience, learn and then open your mouth. People might listen then. Now, you are tuned out since you spout nonsense and have no facts to back your opinions..
May God bless America and keep her great for mankind.