“The end of democracy and the defeat of the American revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of the lending institution and managed corporations.” Thomas Jefferson, 1815
Truth – It is the new hate speech –’During time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act” George Orwell
The idea for this article comes from Jack Kelly in Jack Wheeler’s “To the Point”. My views on Hillary are clear. She should be investigated for “aiding and abetting” the enemy on the Benghazi incident. If convicted, she should go to jail. For details on this allegation see my article on that subject here. However, our “wonder woman” is back in the news again. This time she has three things that she is involved in.
- There was the revelation that Hillary paid women on her Senate staff much less than she paid men. She did so at the Clinton Foundation also. Her comment, “It’s still an outrage that women are paid less than men for the same work.” Hillary obviously has no integrity.
- As Secretary of State, Hillary solicited massive donations from foreigners – including governments – for the Clinton Family Foundation. Seth Mandel of Commentary magazine described as “a super-PAC for foreign governments.” I have seen in other sources that she collected $65 million.
- Then we have the emails. She had a Private email account in her home on an unsecured server. This means it was probably hacked by foreign governments. She conducted her official business as Secretary of State on this server. That was not only irresponsible but illegal. Why did she do it? In my mind, it appears that she wanted to erase any traces of her connection to Benghazi or Fast and Furious.
I had a tendency to dismiss the emails as a diversionary tactic to the Benghazi Treasonous actions but others have not. There are good reason not to dismiss them. They are
- A custodian of official government records, who “willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates or destroys any of them is a crime punishable by up to three years in prison.
- Shannen Coffin says “Congress felt strongly enough about the felony that it included the unusual provision that the perpetrator shall “forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States,” All of her emails would have been classified Secret and many Top Secret. Hillary violated policy thoughout all her years in office. It seems strange, irresponsible, irrational, and dangerous to even consider this woman for President of the United States. Yet, the Democratic Party seems intent to foist her on the American people as their candidate. There are many others in the party who are liberal but much more responsible. This is the power of big money coming to the forefront. “I know she is a crook but she is my crook!”
- Now we know why the Democrats are so concerned and are getting their Press friends to avoid and dodge this issue. On top of that, as Secretary of State, she issued a memo telling all State employees not to use private emails “because of the security risk”. And former CIA Director, Gen. David Petraeus pled guilty on last Tuesday to improper handling of classified material. I recall that he held some secure documents in a safe in his home. I note that a server accessible by a telephone is not a safe.