Alexis Tsipras Letter Highlights
- In 2010, the Greek state ceased to be able to service its debt. The collection of debt requires willingness to pay and Ability to pay. – No means exist to do so.
- Position taken by the government in power at the time was questioned by Alexis.
- The European bankers pretended that the inability to repay could be overcome by larger loans, austerity and longer loan repayment periods. In fact they wanted the Greek assets and this is the 3rd world technique perfected over 30 years by the bankers being applied to a non-3rd world country. In fact, the nation of Greece cannot pay back the loan.
- An insolvency problem was thus dealt with as if it were a case of illiquidity.
Russia and the Critical Issue
- Yanis Varoufakis – Finance Minister described IMF austerity measures as “fiscal waterboarding.”
- Panos Kammento – Defense Minister stated that “Greece would be better off with closer relations with Russia and China” – – – remember the BRICS?
To Read the Entire Article: Select
Alexis Tsipras, Alexis Tsipras Open Letter To Germany: What You Were Never Told About Greece, Gold Stock Bull, http://goldstockbull.com/articles/alexis-tsipras-open-letter-germany-never-told-greece/