“When there is no enemy within, the enemies outside cannot hurt you.” – Winston Churchill
“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.” – Marcus Cicero
It now appears as if the Iran Nuclear deal will pass the Senate by not being rejected by the Senate. This was arrange by Senator Bob Corker (TN), Republican, and Chairman of Senate Foreign Affairs Committee.
1. This is not constitutional per the requirement that Treaties must be approved by 60% of the Senate.
2. Now it will be negotiated by Obama and must be turned down by 60% of the Senate with no debate or amendments.
3. The deal is horrible per my analysis as shown here Obama’s Lies on the Iran Nuclear Deal.
4. The deal is the worst deal ever conceived noted Donald Trump
The best way to figure out how this happened and is possible is to review the brief video by Dick Morris seen Here
This turn of events is almost unbelievable when
• The people do not want it.
• It guarantees that Iran will have a bomb in 10 years
• The Senate majority does not want it.
• It is not per the constitution.
Please write your Senators and ask for
1. Bob Corker to be removed as Chairman of the Senate Foreign Affairs Committee
2. Vote no on approval of this monstrosity that will guarantee IRAN gets the bomb.