JOE’S CORNER – – – -14 AUGUST 2016
Hi everybody, Joe here.
I am a fan of Donald Trump, as most of you know. Why? He is for America
and he has been a success in everything that he has ever done. Recently,
he made a significant Economic speech in Detroit. The press was very
negative – as usual. I decided to listen to the whole speech rather than
pay attention to the negative press.
Frankly, it was very good. If followed, his ideas would turn this country
around. Some highlights are:
1. Do not trust Hillary Clinton. Her programs have all been disasters.
Anything she touches goes bad because she consistently makes bad
2. Obamacare – he will remove it and replace it with open competition
between insurance companies.
3. Tax Code – this is overlooked but is the most significant portion of his
program. He proposes a Maximum 15% corporate rate. This will
bring manufacturing back to the U.S. When the cold war ended, the
Eastern countries like Poland, Czech republic all went to 15% taxes
and – – – THEY BOOMED. It is a low rate but businesses could count
on their expenses for the future.
4. Child Health care – fully deductible.
5. Interest on loans – not deductible because it helps wall street and the
banks. At a 15/25/35% tax rate the average home will not be hurt.
6. Infrastructure rebuilding – Military, roads, bridges, tunnels, rail etc.
7. Regulations – – Moratorium on recent regulations and major effort to
eliminate them if they “reduce American employment”. War on coal is
In short, it is a speech for all Americans. Here it is below – – It is about 60
minutes but worth listening to.