Recently, Donald Trump made a speech to the American conservative Union CPAC conference on MSNBC. As usual, I found it quite well done. However, the press did not get the point. A Vox statement about the speech said, “He rows of crowds, but nothing he said actually matters to reflect administration policy.” They are right but they missed the point. I consider Trump a magician. He maintains the attention of the audience with his right hand while the left hand makes the changes. Trumps Twitter tweets and public announcements are the “right-hand” diversion. One must watch what he does in office..
In the speech Mr. Trump said: “You remember I started running and people said, quote, are you there sure he’s a conservative?” However, look at his accomplishments.
- Appointment of conservative judges
- Major deregulating initiative
- Tax cut of 40%
- Supreme Court appointee
- canceled Paris climate agreement
- Measures to open the entire coastline of the United States to oil and gas drilling.
- Aggressively used the Congressional review act to rollback regulations throughout the government
- Funded the border fence – in the omnibus bill
- focus has been on creating JOBS, JOBS, JOBS!
The Fed’s latest monetary policy report says, “the labor market in early 2018 is near or a little beyond full employment”.
America is witnessing a presidency of a jobs obsesssed conservative businessman. This is what one looks like. The progress is unmistakable and the Press and the DNC hate it – so they continue to lie.