Judge Tanya Chutkin Debbie Wasserman Schultz
Cyber attacks are not what makes the cool war ‘cool.’ As a strategic matter, they do not differ fundamentally from older tools of espionage and sabotage. Noah Feldman
While cyber espionage is having a tremendous negative affect on the global economy from the theft-caused drain of intellectual property and the resulting adverse incentives for continued investments in innovative growth, the threat from destructive and disruptive attacks is amplifying the risks even further. Dmitri Alperovitch
There are so many things a large intelligence espionage organization can do to justify its existence, that people can get promotions for, because it could result in results. Aldrich Ames
Many Muslims put their Islamic faith ahead of their national identity and forbid preachers from other religions from coming into their countries to convert their young. Apostasy is treason to Allah. Heresy has no rights. Pat Buchanan
Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Imran on one are back in the news. I wrote about these two in a previous Raven report article, “Debbie Wasserman Schultz and DNC Enabled espionage” I have not changed my view that Imran Awan was an espionage agent. Even though I have no direct proof, the crooked news is reporting that Imran is “off the hook” for time served. In fact, this is not the case. A Liberal judge appointed by Obama let him go for time served for lying on a bank loan application. He borrowed money on a home owned by his wife, Avi, that was reported as her full time home. In fact, it was a rental property. None of the serious espionage crimes committed by these two was investigated. They include all of the same felony crimes committed by Hillary Clinton and more –
- Use of a private server to house government secret documents
- Use of a server off government property on a private site
- Clear text storage and not secure encrypted text storage of government secure documents.
In addition, Imran was accused of
- Downloading and observing up to 44 Congressmen’s private email over 12 years.
- Causing 2 lawsuits being filed against the DNC with claims of fraud, negligent misrepresentation, unjust enrichment, breach of fiduciary duty and negligence.
- Further in the lawsuit – Gucifer 2.0 is thought (as reported by Dana Deck) to have murdered DNC staffer, Marc Rich, on the streets of DC after he uploaded the files to a Drop Box opened by Julian Assange (WikiLeaks). This is consistent with Julian’s statement that he did not receive the files from Russia but from an individual and investigators reports that they were downloaded on a USB drive because of the speed of download.
3 attorneys related to the emails to date have suddenly been mysteriously been killed
- May 24, 2017, Shawn Lucas, the process server who delivered the lawsuits to the DNC.
- June 5, 2017, Ervin Gonzales, Miami defense attorney
- June 9, 2017, Naphtalli Hertz Wacks,, defense attorney, found dead at side of road in a hit and run.
The Capital police have found a laptop with the note – belonging to Debbie Wasserman Schultz that she does not want searched (attorney client privilege) and has hired an attorney to ensure that the police do not search it.
Previously, this was investigated by the FBI as to
- Breaking into 2o House Members offices and removing up to $100k of IT equipment without their knowledge.
- Running a procurement scheme for the House and overcharging members for the equipment.
- Transferring data from the DNC server to an external private server in violation of security laws.
- Storing sensitive House of Representatives files and data on unsecure “cloud storage”. All passive attacks (reading of date) would be undetectable.
- They had IDs and passwords for 80 House members (all Democrats).
- Bypassing all normal security protocols for the convenience of the Democratic Representatives.
Debbie Wasserman Schultz was Imran Aswan’s direct report boss and was wholly responsible as the head of the DNC as well as the DNC staff.
None of the above was in the Judge’s “release for time served”. Accordingly, all could still be investigated It remains to be seen whether any of the above will be investigated.
In addition, it now turns out the Imran and his father was running a land scheme in Pakistan that is very similar to the Clinton Whitewater scam. People are enticed to buy into a land development and put up money. However, neither the titles of the land nor the money is returned to them. Apparently, two land schemes were going concurrently.
Finally, a Senator from Pakistan, Rehman Malik, who was the former Director of Intelligence in Pakistan reportedly, has been seen given USB drives by Imran’s father and his brother. Was this the House Data Base and emails? Is the obvious question. In addition, did it really happen?
We do not know about the above. However, we do know that there was unauthorized access of all Democratic Congressmen’s data and databases by the following people over a 12-year period –
- Imran Awan
- Hira Awan (wife and IT employee)
- Bid Awan – Wife Nataliia Sova on the payroll was a Ukrainian Russian
- Jamal Awan
- Rao Abbas (independent IT specialist
In addition, that they were collectively paid $4 million for IT services. Further, we know that the government is investigating the above security infractions by the US Attorney’s office and that Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s BROTHER is in charge of the investigation. .
We also know that the Hours Foreign Affairs Committee correspondence over a 12-year period has been compromised. Known compromised members are –
- Ted Lieu (CA)
- Joaquin Castro (TX)
- Andre Carson (IN)
- Jackie Spier (CA)
DEMOCRATIC COVER UPS
Throughout the above events, the crooked press and Democratic Party have been working in conclusion, either openly Earth’s surreptitiously. As usual, the same techniques are used which are lying, delaying, misrepresenting, moving personnel so they cannot be interviewed and generally with the press called stonewalling. Here is what happened –
- There was no supervision of the IT department in the DNC.
- Members of the DNC block three forms
- Congress and Debbie Wasserman Schultz were negligent for allowing non-vetted personnel to access secure data.
- The DNC specifically exempted background checks on Imran and family.
- Internal investigation found that there was unauthorized access to data. Officials labeled it as theft.
- Bacerra (Head of the Caucus) tried to block Imran to caucus server. That Imran was accessing the caucus server but they did not go to the police.
- 18 months after these events, the Democratic IT aids hired by Debbie Wasserman Schultz have not been charged with any crimes nor have been investigated by any grand jury.
- Imran wants to block any review of the Debbie Wasserman Schultz hard drive.
- Three Muslim women called police on Imran, one with blood on her, about being attacked.
- Representative E that Clark, DNC, signed away hundred and $120,000 in missing IT equipment.
- After 44 House of Representatives members fired Imran, Debbie Wasserman Schultz continues to pay him even though he was in Pakistan.
- After Imran’s arrest, the FBI found smashed hard drives at Imran’s home.
- Imran’s personal life shows massive cons in both the United States and Pakistan.
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz threatened the police chief for gathering evidence. Specifically, he wanted to investigate the laptop that he found.
- The major national security breach was that the Imran brothers read 44 Congressman’s internal males and files over. 12 years. This included –
- DNC emails
- Secretly received $100,000 of Iraqi money
- Received $4 million in salary from the DNC
- US attorney in charge of overseeing Imran Awan’s investigation is Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s BROTHER.
This appears to me to be espionage – a very successful espionage operation. They were even paid for their work by the US. This is been known for years. Yet the DNC and the press have been avoided mentioning it. By itself, this is a cover-up.
To date, Donald Trump has taken notice and has called for a thorough investigation of Imran Awan and the Democratic National Committees and its IT Pakistani spy ring.
Specifically, the Democrats house intelligence committee members were compromised by their rogue Muslim spy ring that included Abid, Imran, and Jamal Awan. This would have not been possible other than the complete mismanagement, non-management and avoidance of any investigation by Debbie Wasserman Schultz.
Representative Steve King, notes for the press that the “Muslim spy ring is an enormous act of treason, with a lot of people implicit”. All of the communication of the foreign affairs committee has been compromised.
The current house IT workers feel that the massive data breach leaves House representatives of open for blackmailing.
To me, this situation clearly calls for a separate special counsel. Major portions of the Democratic membership in the house have been compromised. Consequently, it makes no sense to do a congressional investigation. They would not come up with the truth. Rather, a special counsel needs to be appointed to investigate the DNC, its IT staff, the date penetration loss at the DNC, the extent of secure data being compromised, and why the Democrats failed in their duty to protect this nation and its secure data sources.